Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I made a difference . . .


Laugh if you will, but I made a difference in someones life that I've never even met. Yup, since the very beginning, I have loved the voice and personality of David Cook on American Idol. Each week my phone called and placed as many votes as I could for this amazing singer. And tonight, he was honored with being season 7's American Idol. I was amazed as I heard and read that mostly everyone else was for the other David, and by all means, he is very gifted musically. But there is just something fresh and honest and wonderful about David Cook, and I am glad to Rock the Vote, my votes counted, and I made a difference in his life. Rock on David, you keep singing and sharing that gift with this world!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...So you are saying my votes did not count? LOL You make me laugh. Maybe thats why I like hanging around you. :O)

The Budz Family said...

Of course they counted, just not as much as mine, heh heh!