Monday, June 23, 2008

More recipes using my basket . . .

From this weeks Farm Fresh Basket I made some of the following recipes. I forgot to take pictures on some nights, but wanted to share any way.


Triple Berry Crisp (but I only had boysenberries, so I tripled them, ha!)
Lemon Garlic Chicken

Lemon Bars (actually Tim made these cause I was sick)

Creamy Red Pepper Soup This would have been awesome with some grilled Panini sandwiches, but everyone enjoyed it with the Chicken Tenders

Crunchy Parmesan Chicken Tenders



(Picture below)

Pasta with Mini Chicken Meatballs This was really great, the kids especially loved it. My lovely daughter Maddy helped me peel, chop, mix, etc. cause I was still under the weather. She is an awesome helper!
Herb Roasted Onions For me and daddy cause we LOVE onions. We made the kids try them, and they said they were good, but didn't ask for anymore. No prob, more for me!

Carrots were also in my basket this week!

2 comments:

Hot Sauce Mama said...

Looks great! You are inspiring me to cook new things! I bet the onions were good! Jared LOVES roasted onions! I might try them with dinner this week! MMM Berry Crisp....yummy!

bloomers shoppe said...

LORI!! Can you give me information on the fresh-farm-basket!? I cannot believe this! I would love to know more about it! Thanks :)

You are a rock*star cook!!!