Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This weeks basket . . .


I took out all my items from this weeks basket, and THEN remembered I wanted to take a picture of the basket. So I took the picture of everything from the basket, just minus the actual basket it came in. Man, are these oranges ever sweet. And since my family loves orange juice in the morning, I order extra so I can squeeze half for juice, and then we snack on the other half.

This week included peaches, pluots, cucumbers, summer squash, boysenberries, oranges, tomatoes, basil, onion, and lettuce. I also ordered eggs, almonds, and grape juice (which I used on our shaved ice at night!)

5 comments:

Hot Sauce Mama said...

Wow that is great! Do you get a good price? Especially being delivered? We are looking into since I still can't drive and grocery shopping is tough. You inspire me!

The Budz Family said...

Yes, that is the beauty of the whole thing. REALLY great price, and the farmers get my money, no middle man. I think that would be a great thing for you guys, especially in your current situation, if they have it there. Thanks for that, you inspire me as well, every photo I see you take, I just want to run outside and take pictures of the kids. Then I come back in and look at my crappy, blurry, too bright, mistakes, and just groan. Oh well! Love you!

Candee said...

Wo, I can't wait to show Dan. I am so excited, they even deliver to Dinuba. Thank you!

Candee said...

What size basket is that Lori?

The Budz Family said...

The basket I get is the Family basket. I am trying it this month. We did not eat out last week at all, and I ran a little short on lettuce, but it wasn't too bad. It seems right for now, but after a month I will know if I need to jump to the Large family basket.